FTD 105 Fashion and Textile Design First Year Studio II Section: 001
This course is the continuation of the comprehensive introduction to foundational design concepts and methods representative of creative thought and activity across design and artistic disciplines, started in FTD FY Studio I. The course work encourages first year students to think critically and in depth about concept, context, material, and design process, for textile and fashion product development. There will be readings and applications in advanced design theory, including processes, methods, philosophies and related concepts. The class will involve field trips to experience these advanced design principles in person. Additional costs may be incurred.
Through Spring 2024
- Classes Start:January 9, 2023
- Classes End:April 24, 2023
- Location: 04414 Textiles Complex
- Class Days: TH
- Class Start Time: 1:00pm
- Class End Time: 5:30pm
- Class Type: Studio
- Credits: 6.00
- Delivery Method: In Person
- Restrictions: Prerequisites: D 100 and FTD 104; Co-requisites: D 101 and FTD 200 Restricted to undergraduates in Fashion and Textile Design (FTD) only.