FPS 770 Advances in Polymer Science Section: 001
This course provides an overview of the unique features of polymer materials that distinguish them from those composed of small-molecules or atoms (Polymer Physics) and the connections between their detailed molecular structures and their properties which produce distinctions between them (Polymer Chemistry).
Hybrid course 1/2 attendance
- Classes Start:August 10, 2020
- Classes End:November 17, 2020
- Location: 02203 Textiles Complex
- Class Days: TH
- Class Start Time: 1:30pm
- Class End Time: 2:45pm
- Class Type: Lecture
- Credits: 3.00
- Delivery Method: In Person Hybrid
- Restrictions: Restriction: Graduate Standing in Fiber and Polymer Science, Textile Chemistry, Textile Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Physics, or by permission of the instructor.
Dr Wendy E Krause