FTD 376 Knitted Textile Design Studio I Section: 001
Design and sample production of hand and machine knitted textiles. Exploration of basic structures, terms and definitions, including knitting notation and terminology. Development of creative knitted products utilizing design abilities and appropriate yarns through hand and machine production methods. Introduction to computer integrated knit design system and industrial knitting products and processes. Additional costs may be incurred for course material/equipment. FTD majors only.
Through Fall 2018
- Classes Start:August 22, 2018
- Classes End:December 7, 2018
- Location: 03412 College of Textiles
- Class Days: M W
- Class Start Time: 8:15am
- Class End Time: 10:30am
- Class Type: Studio
- Credits: 3.00
- Delivery Method: In Person
- Restrictions: Prerequisite: Grade of C or better in both TT252 and FTD 373 Restricted to undergraduates in Fashion and Textile Design (FTD) only.
Dr Lisa P. Chapman