FTD 375 Woven Textile Design Studio I Section: 001
Design and sample production of woven fabrics. Exploration of basic structures, color and textural effects. Development of design abilities through creative projects executed using hand production methods, including an introduction to computer-integrated woven textile design systems and industrial processes. Study of actual fabrics and digital images, presentations will be made. Studio experience will be augmented, when possible, through outside speakers and field trips to mills. Additional costs may be incurred for course materials/equipment. FTD majors only.
Through Fall 2018
- Classes Start:August 22, 2018
- Classes End:December 7, 2018
- Location: 02204 College of Textiles
- Class Days: TH
- Class Start Time: 3:00pm
- Class End Time: 5:15pm
- Class Type: Studio
- Credits: 3.00
- Delivery Method: In Person
- Restrictions: Prerequisite: Grade of C or better in both TT252 and FTD 373 Restricted to undergraduates in Fashion and Textile Design (FTD) only.
Janie Fleming Woodbridge